Appian takes customers from process discovery to workflow design and automation
in one unified platform
London, UK: January 24, 2022,— Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) today announced the general availability of Appian Process Mining, the easiest way to identify and address workflow bottlenecks. Now organisations can discover process inefficiencies, and then design and automate those workflows in a unified platform. With the addition of native process mining, Appian delivers the world’s most complete low-code platform.
The Appian Low-Code Platform brings together process mining, workflow, and automation so businesses can discover, design, and automate processes from a single, unified platform.
Process mining is a critical component of business transformation, as enterprises often have little insight into how work is actually done across the business. This makes it difficult to identify the root cause of process inefficiencies, forcing businesses to use assumptions and intuition, instead of data, in trying to solve process challenges.
Appian removes the single largest friction point in process mining, which enables customers to spend more time improving and automating workflows. Appian Process Mining features a no-code module that simplifies the preparation and transformation of enterprise data. Pre-built process packages also include mapping and dashboards to accelerate process mining time-to-value.
Appian Process Mining makes it easy for organisations to:
- Visualise process inefficiencies. Quickly identify process bottlenecks to turn inefficiency into opportunity.
- Identify key variants. Diagnose activity changes to optimise processes for maximum efficiency.
- Go deep into analysis. Create filters based on case activities, properties, and time for more granular insights.
Improve performance and results.
- Automated root cause analysis. Uncover underlying issues for excessive throughput times, deviations, and specific process sequences.
- Out-of-the-box analytics. Pre-built dashboards provide instant insights.
- Customised dashboards. Create purpose-built dashboards for your analysis needs.
Achieve continuous optimisation.
- Create proactive alerts. Take immediate action when metric thresholds are exceeded.
- Ensure conformance. Automatically detect deviations between target and actual processes.
- Predict process behaviors. Intelligent machine learning predicts if and when predefined activities will happen.
Focus on insights and minimise data preparation.
- Faster time to value.
- No-code user interface and automated data transformation available.
- Pre-built templates and building blocks for standard processes can be easily adapted and extended.
- Multi-source data integration. Easily integrate data from multiple systems.
Appian CEO Matt Calkins said, “Process mining and workflow belong together. Appian customers can now use process mining to discover new processes, and workflow to design them.”
Click here to learn more about Appian Process Mining.
Current Appian customers are eligible to sign up for the Appian Process Mining Kick-Start, a program designed to rapidly uncover inefficiencies and optimise your processes for better business outcomes. Sign up now to learn more.
Appian is the unified platform for change. We accelerate customers’ businesses by discovering, designing, and automating their most important processes. The Appian Low-Code Platform combines the key capabilities needed to get work done faster, Process Mining + Workflow + Automation, in a unified low-code platform. Appian is open, enterprise-grade and trusted by industry leaders. For more information, visit www.appian.com