Stockholm, Monday February 14th, 2022: Today Juni, the financial companion for ecommerce entrepreneurs, launched its new VISA credit card in the UK. The first of its kind, Juni’s credit card is designed specifically to help ecommerce companies expand and grow.
The launch marks a major step for Juni as the company embarks on its one year milestone, with further updates coming soon. While the roll out of the credit card is in the UK, Juni will expand the offering across Europe later this year.
During its beta phase, data showed that Juni customers predominantly used the credit card for paid media with 83% of all credit spend being on digital ads, and the remaining 17% being used on inventory and other expenses.
The Juni credit card is tailor-made for media buying, enabling entrepreneurs to work in a way that suits them by removing the limitations set by traditional credit cards. As part of the product offering, customers will benefit from 0% interest and 1% cashback on all spending to help entrepreneurs take their ecommerce and marketing efforts to the next level.
Samir El-Sabini, Co-founder and CEO, Juni, says, “It is our mission to give ecommerce entrepreneurs peace of mind and the tools they need to accelerate growth. The Juni credit card does exactly that; unlocking revenue growth by funding large ad campaigns to reach bigger audiences and boost ROAS. All this topped off with 1% cashback on all card spend! Launching the Juni credit card is a big milestone for us and we’re thrilled to bring this product to our UK customers from today.”
With flexible credit limits of up to £400,000 available, the Juni credit card facilitates a much higher ad spend than traditional banks offer. This enables media buyers to increase their marketing potential, not having to worry about potentially getting their cards blocked or having their limits reached during busy high spend periods.
The new card comes with guaranteed payment terms of 37 days which can be extended to up to 60 days on request. It is available in both EUR and GBP for extra flexibility. Ecommerce entrepreneurs can order an unlimited number of virtual credit cards they can issue to their team members, to manage their spend centrally and efficiently.
For more information about the Juni credit card, go to the product page.