Why a low-code platform optimises productivity
By Alexandru Radu, Head of Business Growth, ARGGO
Optimising a company’s processes can boost productivity and maximise profits by reducing the time and costs associated with its activity flows. Here is where a low-code Business Process Management (BPM) platform excels – it is a phenomenal tool for improving business processes. Above all, it is an easy-to-use digital solution that enhances performance and transforms businesses.
How and to what extent can a low-code BPM platform like Timeqode help organisations meet the demands of digitalisation, enabling faster, cheaper and more innovative solutions?
A low-code BPM platform:
- Improves productivity and efficiency by automating manual and repetitive tasks and eliminating errors. The number of processing errors can be reduced by more than 50%.
- Speeds up the development process in some company departments, so that processing times for requests or orders decreases by more than 70%.
- Increases flexibility, allowing a company to adapt to changing business needs and customer expectations. Also, thanks to the agility of a low-code platform, companies can design, test and deploy applications quickly and easily without relying on IT resources and being dependent on traditional computer programming approaches.
- Enhances collaboration and communication between businesses, IT teams, ,customers and partners because a low-code platform offers a language that is easy to understand and shared by people in different roles within different departments in an organisation.
- Increases the efficiency of employed staff. More than 70% of the employees who deal with administrative tasks can be redirected to roles that involve qualitative aspects of customer-oriented processes;
- Optimises decision-making time by approximately 30%. According to the 2021 Microsoft-commissioned Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ study on Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Azure for enterprise IT, the efficiency of professional developers with low-code platforms increased significantly over time, by an average of 62% in three years. This means developers can deliver more apps in less time and thus improve decision-making for their organisations.
- Saves on hiring and training costs, as the company can empower its staff to create and manage applications without advanced programming skills. Related to this aspect, Timeqode has the great advantage of integration by using the systems, data sources and communication channels already existing in a company.
- Contributes to the sustainability of the organisation’s activity, with some companies recording over 75% reductions in the amount of paper used, helping to protect the environment.
- Drives innovation by fostering a culture of creativity, allowing businesses to experiment with new ideas and solutions without risking time or money. A company can also leverage the power of data and analytics to optimise its processes and improve outcomes.
“One of our major goals has been to digitalise and automate our work processes. With the help of the Timeqode platform, we have developed an application specifically tailored to our needs. After a year of implementation, we achieved our goals in terms of efficiency. We now have a 70% reduction in order processing time compared to the one we had before implementation, and orders that fall under standard policies are instantly processed up to a maximum of one-day processing time,” says Monalisa Ungureanu, CEO at Agrii România.
“Digital solutions developed with the help of the Timeqode platform are intended to increase productivity and minimise costs without affecting existing processes within companies, making them more efficient. With the help of our Timeqode platform, in addition to the solutions we’ve already built, we can provide customised solutions that meet the needs and requirements of any company. Timeqode is an essential tool for any company looking to define its business strategy based on digitalisation,” says Alexandru Radu, Head of Business Growth, ARGGO.